PowerPoint is a well-known program that belongs to Microsoft Office. It’s designed to allow users to create slides with text, pictures, video and music which can be displayed in presentations in ppt or pptx format.
This solution works for numerous purposes. It’s especially useful when it comes to presenting reports intended for a large audience or for summarizing information that accompanies a speech.
If the user knows how to apply all of its advantages and manage the files correctly, PowerPoint can have indispensable value during the process of creating a wonderful presentation. A project can be created not only within the program itself but also involve information from PDF documents. Information stored in portable document format can be easily extracted by converting PDF to PowerPoint.
This procedure is carried out using a PDF to ppt converter also known as our AltoPDFtoPPT converter.
The How to Guide
How to Make a PowerPoint Presentation from a PDF
- Decide which file you need to include in your presentation.
- Access the website AltoPDFtoPPT by entering its address in your web browser.
- Once you’re there, select how you’d like to upload the file: such as from your desktop, mobile device or one of your cloud storages.
- Click the Start button to begin the uploading process and wait a few seconds.
- Press Convert Now! to launch the free PDF to ppt converter.
- Download the obtained pptx file to your device.
- Repeat the conversion process if necessary.
- Make changes to your new file with the help of the PDF editor by clicking on/tapping the orange Work on your PDF button.
Convert Your PDFs to PowerPoint Online
Managing the format of your documents with the help of AltoPDFtoPPT allows you to extract necessary data from one document and easily utilize it in another one.
There’s a wide range of benefits you can get from our PDF to ppt converter:
- Turn your document into editable text.
- Change the file format free of charge. the AltoPDFtoPPT converter doesn’t send any registration emails and will never require you to provide your credit card information.
- This web-solution is available for Mac, Windows, iPhone, iPad and any other types of smartphones or tablets. The file will automatically open in the program supporting ppt or pptx format - regardless of the operating system that you use.
- Adjust style, size, color and relevant location of the text.
- Select different template designs provided by MS developers.
- Add media objects and hyperlinks to customize your presentation.
- Set the appearance of your text. Indicate the time interval and how it will appear on the slide. There are numerous types of ways objects can come into view on the slide.
- Arrange the timing for objects to appear simultaneously with other sound effects. For example, a certain part of text might appear on the screen accompanied with background music.