When you set a password for a document, you’re required to enter it in every time you want to work with it.
But a password is highly useful when dealing with confidential and sensitive information. Say, if you store documents that aren't allowed to be disclosed to other people, or when you send them and want to be sure that they will be read by the right person - then it's definitely better to protect them with a password.
However, you still need to pass this security feature every time you want to access your document. This usually doesn't pose a problem if you don't use the file too often. But if you're using this document often, the need for constant authorization can get annoying.
So, what do you have to do to keep your security while getting rid of unnecessary repetitive actions? AltoUnlockPDF is how you can remove PDF document protection.
The How to Guide
How to Unlock Secured PDF Files
- Visit the altounlockpdf.com website from your browser.
- When you are there, use the Choose File button.
- Select a document you want to unlock for editing and upload it to the online program.
- As an alternative, import it from Dropbox, OneDrive or Google Drive cloud storage.
- Specify a password set for the document.
- Click Unlock Now!
- Decide what you want to do next.
- Proceed to Work on your PDF in the editor.
- Download the unlocked PDF file to your device to start working with it without the need for prior authorization.
Remove Restrictions From a PDF For Free
Unlock your PDF document to allow immediate editing, sharing or printing.
- Thanks to AltoUnlockPDF's web solution, you don’t have to enter the password repeatedly. You only need to do this once and it's free of charge.
- You can also do this over and over again to an unlimited number of documents.
- After the password removal is done, you will be asked to process it within PDFfiller editor. It offers a lot of features for editing the text and a variety of options on how to make your file a fillable form and customize it for particular personal or corporate needs.
- When you finish working with this document and put it aside or share it with colleagues, you can set a password again that is known only to you or to a small group of people. It’s as easy as unlocking it - just visit the AltoProtectPDF website.
AltoUnlockPDF website helps you to unlock PDF files in a few clicks or taps, whether you’re working from a Mac or Windows or a mobile device such as a smartphone or tablet. Discover today how fast and easy this can be done.