When working with portable document format files, it’s sometimes necessary to change or manipulate them in different ways.
For example, you might need to change the format of the document or page orientation. In this case, you’ll have to change the layout of the page and rotate PDF pages left or right.
Or let’s say that you have a document with several tables that have too many columns. You can make them more narrow, so the words in the cells will look like a stack of symbols. Or you can change the page orientation from vertical to horizontal. But this can be a difficult task if you don’t have the appropriate tools at your disposal.
Luckily, the AltoRotate website is here to help you.
How to Rotate PDF Pages
It’s easy to rotate PDF and save it using our Alto Rotate online service.
Here are the reasons why:
- You can access it from any device: a personal computer, Mac, tablet, iPad, iPhone, smartphone, etc.
- You don’t have to learn how to use the AltoRotate service - the user-friendly interface makes everything clear and straightforward.
- You don’t have to waste large amounts of time on this procedure - just a few taps or clicks and your file is ready.
- You don’t have to sign up, provide your personal data or pay.
- You don’t have to worry about security - the website doesn’t store any information about its visitors or users.
- You can choose whether to rotate a single page, several ones or the whole document all at once.
- You’ll get your PDF pages permanently rotated.
- You can repeat this action as many times as you need.
How to Guide
How to Rotate PDF Online
- Enter the address of the website in your internet browser - altorotatepdf.com.
- Choose the file that you’d like to import to the converter by clicking the respective button.
- You also have the options to either upload the document from your cloud storage or drag and drop it straight from your desktop.
- Next, select what pages have to be rotated: a single page or several.
- If you want to turn all pages at once, click on the big Left and Right buttons.
- Click Apply Changes.
- Wait a few seconds while the file is being rotated.
- Save the ready document by clicking Download Now.
- Repeat the process if necessary.
- Click Continue with your PDF if you want to proceed working on the original file.
Take advantage of this convenient online converter in order to quickly and easily rotate pages of your PDF documents. Manage your files fast and free of charge. Try other Alto solutions designed to convert, merge, split and compress various document formats.