There are numerous existing document and image formats that we can choose to best fit our specific needs - like PDF, Excel and GIF (just to name a few).
And it’s no secret that when working with spreadsheets, one of your best options is to use Excel. This program works very well for both professional and personal use.
There are several key reasons why so many users prefer to work in Excel: it provides an abundant amount of user-friendly features that help organize multiple records, it gives users the ability to conduct large-scale calculations with the help of simple mathematical operations and complex formulas, and there’s also a wide variety of various tools for sheet formatting.
For these reasons (and others), it’s sometimes necessary to make the decision to export PDF to Excel.
Many people keep and share their documents or save scanned images using portable document format. This actually makes a lot of sense because you don’t have to worry about formatting, file extension and what kind of software the recipient of your document prefers to use. But sometimes it’s more convenient to send your file in a different format.
When this becomes necessary, your file can easily be converted to xls with the help of the AltoPDFtoExcel website.
Convert PDF to Editable Excel for Free
Using a PDF to Excel online converter can bring you a lot of benefits depending on your situation and what you’re trying to accomplish.
- Technical and accountant documentation, constructional standards and cost sheets often contain a lot of tables. So turn your tables that’re in PDF into Excel spreadsheets in order to more easily edit them, export information and carry out calculations.
- With Excel you can operate your reports in a convenient format and change them whenever you need to.
- Merge different types of content from your other documents.
- Extract the relevant information from the portable document format file you’re working with in a matter of just a few clicks.
- Take advantage of this free PDF to Excel converter. AltoPDFtoExcel doesn’t require any authorization, cumbersome installations or subscriptions.
- You can access our document conversion website from any device - such as your personal computer, smartphone or tablet. This online program is also compatible with any operating system that you’re using.
- Easily make changes to your original portable document format file within the online editor.
- Effortlessly customize text, media objects, as well as the sharing and signing process.
- Process an unlimited number of documents using this single online platform.
The How to Guide
How to Convert PDF to Excel Online
- Enter altoconvertpdftoexcel.com in your web browser.
- Attach the necessary file to the online converter by clicking the Choose File button.
- You can also import your document from Dropbox, Google Drive or OneDrive by clicking on/tapping the respective icon.
- Wait for a few seconds until the file is uploaded and click Convert Now!
- If you happen to choose the wrong PDF, simply click the trash bucket icon to delete it.
- If you want to do anything with the original document in the editor, click Work on your PDF.
- Download the converted xlsx file to your desktop computer or mobile device.
- If you want to repeat the process, click Start over again.
Manage your tables quickly and avoid calculation errors by using our AltoPDFtoExcel website.
Feel free to try our other Alto solutions to streamline your workflow and seamlessly manage various document formats.