Meet our online solution that will help you to instantly turn pictures into editable documents.
The AltoJPGtoPDF website is a platform where you can upload a photo to a PDF converter and change its format for free.
Convert JPG to PDF Documents Online
One of the most usable and popular formats for photos and pictures, in general, is JPG (also known as the Joint Photographic Experts Group - which founded it. Usually the letter E is omitted).
It’s most likely that when downloading images from external sources, receiving them from other people or saving them from a scanner, they will be saved in this format. But now you have the opportunity to transform them using the AltoJPGtoPDF web-solution.
- Create PDFs from JPG photos right in the browser for free.
- Get a document that will preserve the formatting and the rate of compression regardless of what device or operating system you utilize.
- Carry out multiple image conversions and merge them into one object.
- Easily share PDFs with your colleagues and partners.
- Add images to the documents by changing their format, instead of inserting them as media objects.
- Do everything fast, without any installations. You also don’t have to purchase subscriptions or undergo a registration procedure.
- Work on the resulted file in the PDF editor. Add text, draw objects, and insert fillable fields.
- Distribute your file via link, email, fax or print it out if necessary.
The How to Guide
How to Convert JPG into PDF without an Adobe Converter
- Enter altojpgtopdf in your internet browser's address or search bar.
- Visit the website where you will create PDFs from pictures.
- Choose the way to import your file: drag and drop to the browser’s window; select from the folder catalog on your device; or upload it from your account on one of the proposed cloud storages.
- Import more pictures manually or press Ctrl while selecting the files to transfer multiple images at once.
- Change the positions of the available pictures by dragging them whenever and wherever you like.
- Begin the process by pressing the button Convert Now!
- Wait a few seconds till the free online converter saves your JPGs as PDFs.
- Click Continue Editing to proceed working with the ready document.
- Download the result of the conversion on your desktop computer, smartphone or tablet.
Organize your workflow involving various formats and easily manage them with our service.
Try more Alto freeware to turn Word, Excel, PPT, PNG files into portable document format and vice versa - as well as manipulate pages, split and merge documents.