All over the world, people of different ages and professions are able to derive countless advantages from the wide variety of digital tools available on today's market.
Every day, more and more users are discovering the convenience and usability these modern technologies provide not only to businesses - but also to average individuals. And when it comes to the digital sphere, one of the most convenient, popular, and game-changing document formats is PDF (portable document format).
There are many advantageous options when carrying out your workflow using PDFs. So solutions have been especially designed for this document format with the intention of helping you manage any issues that could come up while conducting certain editing procedures. One of the operations that you can do (which now has become much easier) is extract information from PDFs
For example, if you need to separate several pages, here is what you can do:
- Choose a software that will correspond to your needs.
- Import the necessary file to this program.
- Perform the necessary actions required by the program to extract PDF pages.
- Save the obtained document to your device.
AltoExctract is one such solution. It’s a separate website aimed at carrying out particular manipulations within a file. It's easy to use and gives you the best results.
The How to Guide
How to Extract Several Pages from PDFs
- Go to the altoextractpdf.com website by entering its address in the search bar of your web browser.
- Import your file by one of the offered ways: choose it from your device or by dragging and dropping it to it’s indicated spot.
- Don’t forget that you can upload a file from the cloud if you have a Dropbox, Google or OneDrive account.
- Select which pages you need to extract manually or type in the number - or a range of them - in the indicated field.
- Click Extract Now! to begin the process.
- Download the separated pages as a new PDF file.
- Start over again by clicking the relevant button if necessary.
- In order to get to the PDFfiller editor and perform any more manipulations/edits to your original file, click the orange Work on your PDF button.
How to Extract Pages from a PDF Document
Document management can be a simple and pleasant task when you choose the right solution to boost your workflow.
Enjoy the benefits offered by our free online converter:
- Get multiple files out of one.
- Conduct a whole algorithm of actions in a few clicks or taps in less than a minute.
- Extract both text and tables, converted jpg and png images, and converted ppt slides.
- Get access to the converter using any desktop computer or mobile device.
- Work on-the-go at any time and from any place.
- Utilize the solution free of charge; there is no need to download and install a full version or pass any complex authentication procedures.
Extracting pages from a file is now as easy as 1-2-3:
Organize your workflow more efficiently with the help of AltoExtract.