These days users have a wide range of modern tools that provide many new options when handling files.
Users may also choose to work with many different formats of documents and media files. But making these different types of files to combine and effectively function isn't always an easy task. An example of this might be if you need to convert an image to a portable document format.
The most well-known and widely-used image formats for most of us are JPG (or JPEG - from Joined Photographic Expert Group) and PNG (Portable Network Graphic). Many people prefer the latter one because it’s aimed at lossless compression - which means that the file retains the quality of the image no matter how many times you re-save or manipulate it.
Convert From PNG to PDF Format for Free
When speaking about PNG to PDF converter software, we suggest you to try the AltoPNGtoPDF website.
This site is useful for the following reasons:
- If you want to share images and be sure that the recipients will be able to smoothly receive and open them. Not all devices support PNG format, but PDF is almost guaranteed to work on any device you're using.
- If you need to merge PNG with PDF. When preparing a document that is supposed to contain images, one of the options is to upload a picture within the editor; or insert a converted page with an image. It works well when it’s necessary to have a page-sized picture, so you don't have to magnify it manually.
- When it's necessary to add text elements to the image. For example, if you want to make a picture involving inscriptions and diagrams.
When you want to make a conversion and download process really fast.
- If you need to make multiple documents - AltoPNGtoPDF has no limits on how many file conversions you can do.
- When you don't want to buy or install any software. This solution works on the web, and you can access it from any device. It also doesn't require any registration. AltoPNGtoPDF doesn’t know who you are and doesn't save and store your materials.
- If you don’t feel like dealing with complex tools, this web-solution is what you need. It’s intuitive, simple and designed to perform its specific function.
The How to Guide
How to Save a PNG Image as a PDF
- Go to the AltoPNGtoPDF website. Type altoconvertpngtopdf and follow the first link in the search.
- When you are there click the orange Choose File button.
- Select which image you would like to convert.
- Add more pictures if you need to. As a result, the file will look like an album.
- Arrange the location of the files and delete the unnecessary ones.
- Click the Convert Now! button to begin.
- Download the PDF document with images for further use.
- Work on your PDF in the editor on the site, sign it and share via fax or email.
Visit he AltoPNGtoPDF converter website and rest assured that you can manage the format of your files quickly and easily.