When dealing with graphical objects, you sometimes need to transform the text of a document into an image.
And saving a PDF as a PNG while preserving the high quality of the original is a simple task when using solutions like the altopdftopng converter.
Easily Convert PDF to PNG Files
- Streamline your workflow by changing the format of your documents online.
- Store PDF files in PNG resolution and preserve the quality of the visual content you’re working with.
- Download your text documents in portable document format to the AltoPDFtoPNG website and get as many images as you need.
- Use the full version of the converting program without any installation.
- Experience the advantages of various image formats. PNG is one of the most frequently-used resolutions out there because of its high-quality and convenient usage.
- Save a PDF as a PNG so the white background of the picture or photo blends with any white sheet when placed on it. This means the colorful image will look like an integral part of the document where you introduced the image.
- Spend less time on file conversion with our user-friendly interface for solution possessing.
- Get multiple images from your document. Select how many pages of the document you’d like to turn into pictures.
- Automate your working processes with the help of our online services for file conversion.
- Manage different document types within seconds.
The How to Guide
How to Convert PDF to PNG
- Enter the address altoconvertpdftopng.com into your web address bar.
- When you’re on the website, drag and drop the file you want to convert to png.
- Import the document from one of the offered cloud storages.
- Choose what pages should be converted.
- Click/tap on the Convert Now! button to start.
- Download the obtained picture or an archived one if you converted several pages.
- Click/tap on Continue with your PDF if the original needs some changes.
- With the help of the Start over again option, you can create more conversions.
Convert PDF to PNG Without Losing Any Quality
If you want to be sure that your documents are successfully saved as images with preserved quality and accuracy, try using one of the Alto websites - such as AltoPDFtoPNG converter.
This solution will help you to achieve your document-conversion goals quickly and free of charge.
Experience other types of Alto solutions. Convert PDF to many more formats such as doc, xls, ppt and jpg; rotate the pages of a file, split them and merge; set or remove a password.
These sites require no subscriptions or installations - and all of this can be reached in a few seconds through your web browser.