Why you should sign PDF online every time
The world we all live in has become faster and faster and continues in that direction. Technology has given us the possibility to accelerate the speed at which we can perform most processes. That goes for processes related to work and home; from ordering pizza to handling taxes and working with colleagues and clients.
Today, we’re talking about the single most valuable innovation since PDF itself. That being, digital document management. First came the PDF and shortly after, each new year gave us new tools for working with them, taking us closer and closer to complete digital transformation.
Going paperless is like trying bacon or ice cream for the first time. Absolutely amazing:
- Eliminate the costs associated with office supplies (paper, printers, ink, filing cabinets)
- Gain the freedom to work and do business remotely
- Take advantage of the ability to digitally manage documents (edit, fill out, sign)
Managing your document workflows digitally is the only way to do business now. Simply apply your e-signature and send the executed document to your recipient(s). It’s faster, easier, and more efficient than the traditional way of signing.
E-signature made easy
Execute and sign PDF online using AltoSign in just a few clicks. All you need is access to the Internet and a filled-out sample that needs your signature. In addition to making online signing easy, AltoSign assures the security of your files with top-of-the-line security. You won’t receive spam, ads, emails, text messages, or phone calls. The service is 100% free and you don’t even need to sign up or register an account to get started!
How to Sign PDFs Online
To get legally-binding documents and e-signatures, follow the steps below:
- Open AltoSign and select Choose File to upload a document from your device or preferred cloud storage.
- Find the page in your file that needs signed and click the button titled Add Signature.
- Draw a signature or type one in the popup window. Delete actions or restart if needed. Once you’re happy, click Save and Use.
- Drag & drop your signature to where you need it. If needed you can also change its size, color, and even delete it. Click Finish if you’ve applied all the signatures you need.
- Download your file or save it to the cloud.
Easily manage your document workflows with AltoSign, the only truly free PDF solution on the market. Give it a try today!