Sign PDF for Free Online
Documents are an important part of our life. We need them in many spheres; when we buy or sell something, when we go to the hospital, and when we pay taxes.
Filling them out and signing them takes a lot of time and effort, so smart people and companies have created ways to optimize the process. There are several online services that allow you to fill out different types of forms and send them for signing. They improve how you handle document management and help you eliminate unnecessary spending on paper, printing, scanning, and sending. So it’s easy to see that using an online service is a great idea. But which one to use? We highly recommend AltoSign. It’s a browser-based platform for working with PDFs, e.g., signing a lease agreement for the new apartment you plan on moving into.
The benefits of using a browser-based e-signature tool
Many are initially scared, or a better word might be hesitant to sign PDF for free online. To help ease you into the process if it’s a new idea for you, we’ve listed some of the benefits below.
- Secure and protects your files with powerful encryption and private servers.
- Faster than the traditional way of working with hard copies.
- Great when dealing with government-based structures and official documents.
- Eco-friendly, it eliminates the need to cut down trees and process paper.
- Free and doesn’t require you to sign up or register an account to get started.
How to sign PDF for free Online
Sign and execute documents in minutes:
- Open AltoSignPDF and choose a file from your device or cloud storage.
- Click Add Signature after you’ve found the page that needs to be signed.
- Draw your signature and click Save and Use.
- Drag & drop it, change its size if needed, and click Finish.
- Download the file to your device or back to the cloud.
- Send the new file to recipients.
Stop hesitating and join the thousands of daily users who’ve already said yes to a better, easier, and more professional way to work with PDFs. Get started now!